Lisa Sharp

Financial disclosure

There is basic financial disclosure that is required by the courts for any separating spouses, including common-law and same-sex spouses.

You must provide a sworn financial statement to your ex, evidence of your current income (pay stubs) and 3 years of Notices of Assessment (or equivalent proof of past income). A lawyer can assist you to prepare your financial statement.

Contact Lisa

If you would like to discuss your case or anything relating to family law, please contact Lisa.